HOW TO WRITE A MOVIE REVIEW
Writing a Movie Review
Writing a Movie Review is quite simple, and it can be a fun thing to do. A good Movie Review has a few key elements, and those are listed below. Remember, however, to NEVER give away the ending of a movie. Also, not all Movie Reviews are positive; it’s okay to say a movie is bad, but prove it!
1. Who are the actors and their characters?
2. Who produced and/or directed the film?
3. Was the action exciting?
4. How believable was the action, dialogue, etc?
5. How good or bad was the acting?
6. If special effects were used, were they believable?
7. Were the costumes and setting realistic?
8. Did the movie have an effective or moving soundtrack?
9. Who would be suitable viewers of this movie?
10. What’s your opinion of the film?
Helpful Website: The Internet Movie Database @ http://www.imdb.com